Thursday, July 15, 2010

not a creator of my life


It took 3 weeks for me to write on my blog again. Since my
Husband arrived in manila, we've been busy in our 2nd honeymoon
In boracay, aklan and seeing friends n loved ones. Then finally,
A week ago, we have arrived here in gloucester, england..

Its been a humbling experience and giving back the glory to. God
is just not enough for me to say thank you.

Exactly a year ago, I never imagined this kind of life I have right
now. I was broken, darkened fr all the Hurts n pains.. I was questioning His love.
Then I realized I was staring to a crucifix and
Asked him, " I see now, so its all up to u!",
So I thought I need to live it all to Him..
But honestly, until that confrontation w jesus, it took me
Me sometime to realize the he was really workin in my life then
Coz I was still Stubborn n feeling I could drive my own life..

Up to that moment, I just let him rule my life..


Then here I am now, still struggling to live but a big leap of faith
has given me strength to any pain n hurt that life on earth can offer..
I'm not the creator of my life! Never I was.. Never will be..
A more powerful creator has given me enough courage to feel this..
Its everything I want. God to rule my life..

W a husband now, a simple life and a faithful God I don't think I can
Beat any achievement I've ever had in my life..
As I've experience moments of success in my life, there's no other material things
or success in career can equal that..
And by his loving grace n mercy, my samuel will arrive soon.

All glory to God alone!

No comments:

Post a Comment