Thursday, August 26, 2010

SAMUEL, i surrender to GOD's WILL


It seems surreal.. Can't find words to describe this unbelievable joy in my heart.
Quite nervous yet excited to know what God has been keeping from me nowadays.

3 valid signs are there: missed period (3rd day), lower abdominal cramps (thought I'm about to have my period bec cramps are worst than when I have, but googled n found out cramps without bleeding means an embryo is implanting him/herself in ur uterus now) , n sore breasts (it has been consistently sore throughout the days)..
God, even those signs I truly love to feel.. If I'm not pregnant then I thank u for that special gifts to feel.. However inside me is suspecting this is it?! The answer
From God's unfailing n gracious love for me..

I talked to him thru quiet time yesterday and I cldnt say a word, my eyes just keep
pouring joyful tears.. Father, as I always remind myself, whatever ur will father, I gratefully accept.

Heavenly father, lend me ur wisdom n courage to understand ur will.. I bow down to ur glory as you're showing me another wonderful work in my life eventhough I'm undeserving of ur gracious love.. Whatever plan u have for me, father, I will accept n lovingly embrace as u always know ur sovereign power will never let me down from being a better person..


To your will, I surrender.. In Jesus Mighty Name!

Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment