Saturday, December 11, 2010

my father, my refuge, my praise i give

Our loving heavenly father, my refuge, my hiding place, u love me first before I love you, as merciful as you are, I am privilege at this very hour that I am your loving child asking for your presence to be feeled n as a great encourager as you are, let me accept such invitation of your grace and love.. Praise you!

I still fear but you have already covered me with your love and faithfulness.. However I still fall short of your glory and praising you through jesus christ sacrificial blood to assure the forgiveness of my sins.. I am still a child who needs your guidance thru d loving holy spirit.. Lord fill my heart with your spirit so that my eyes are only looking in for the opportunities to honour your glory and not at my own sake.. Released the arrogance n pride for my self but only for your glory I see myself serving as a living witness of your greatness..

Thanking you father for the unconditional and immeasureable love.. How can I ever ignore the kind of love you've shown me, when you have saved and transformed me into one of ur faithful loving servant.. I gave you my life and will honor and obey your words in the holy scriptures.. I surrender my hands on you to lead me where your greatness starts.. I will love you with all my heart, my mind, my soul..

Strengthen me as I walk in this world, live in my own flesh, feel in d temptation of evilness.. But lord as I walk, live n feel you also in my heart, may you strengthen me with your courage, your faithfulness, your love, and your wisdom, so that I can truly live only in your spirit n likeness to resist the desire the apetite of the world, flesh n evil.

My supplications you know as I do not need to list. Your greatness has always been revealed and shown in my daily struggles but Your will be done on my life, my familyn and friends.. May you just give honor to help us understand your will, the wisdom, patience, and courage to face your loving plans n purpose in our life on earth..

I give thanks and praises as this will never be enough to give the glory back to you! You've saved a wretch like me and covered me w ur blood for my deliverance.. I rejoice till d day. I see you.. In jesus name I surrender my love for you, amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment