Saturday, November 6, 2010

reality series for the month of NOVEMBER..

I've been a fan of TV SHOWS from love story to action thriller.. think i got this from my mom who, since i was young, was a fan of KNOTS LANDING, DYNASTY, even MURDER SHE WROTE series..

Nowadays, reality shows has been the in-thing amongst the tv shows that's ongoing either in my hometown manila philippines, or in england (where it all began started from the BIG BROTHER series), or in america (where most of the shows are being sold worldwide)..

For the month of NOVEMBER, i want to relate my being a faith discipler to my favorite reality shows.. It just popped into my mind because reality shows are really about LIFE, FRUSTRATIONS, ANGER, LOVE AND SUCCESS... and I thought that this will be a great topic to create a blog from these series..

oh i happened to find this image from google where the SHEEPS are watching BIG BROTHER.. amazing is it? maybe im being led to do this blog.. lol... so here it goes..

No comments:

Post a Comment