Thursday, July 28, 2011

WRESTLING with GOD

how many of us who would like to control our lives? control the situation of our lives.. control freaks... all of us in some ways we want to control the way we live our lives.. its part our human nature.. control how others perceive us.. and we want to CONTROL GOD..

Genesis 32: 22 - 30 JACOB WRESTLES WITH GOD

I have been wrestling with GOD lately and I knew I had to make it right.. Humbled myself with the Lord and be silent in the face of the Lord..

I submit to the DIVINE PLAN of the Lord in my life but at times I struggled to understand this and I ended up wrestling with the Lord. I have come in a deep desperation with the Lord, just like Jacob had with the Lord. I had confrontation with myself and the Lord.

I believe you cannot face the greatest challenges of life unless you first deal and face your greatest weaknesses. Even in the life like I have where I have deep passion with the Lord, I could still be pre-occupied with my life plans.

JACOB said, " I am not going to let you go unless you bless me."

the SPIRIT of GOD desire you to change inside out.. the work of GOD by your Spirit.. and when we give our attention to the LORD.. he wants to take our IDENTITY AND CHANGE US.. jacob's name was change to ISRAEL.. GOD preserves you.. give you a new perpective in life

PHILIPPIANS 1: 6

IF YOU ARE WILLING TO RUN WITH GOD IN THE WILDERNESS, WHEN YOU ARE WILLING. HE'S GOING TO TURN INTO BEAUTY AND PLAY A SONG IN YOUR LIFE..

JEREMIAH 29: 11

PLANS TO PROSPER YOU..

BIBLE SAYS, YOUR FUTURE IS IN GOD'S HAND.. are you willing to run and get alone for an extended time of SOLITUDE and confronts you in whats hindering you fr listening to GOD's DIVINE plan in your life..

a DESTINY.. if you live submitted to HIS PLAN..

in the name of JESUS, AMEN..

No comments:

Post a Comment