Monday, May 31, 2010

My second..




it gives me joy whenever i look at baby pictures.. their chuby cheeks, loving eyes, sweet smiles that shows their innocence.. even i love to hear baby's laugh and i can stay all day in youtube.com listening to the sound of their voice, giggles and naughty little acts..

in 2000 before millenium Y2K was celebrated by everyone i was having a nervous breakdown.. i have taken away the joy of my little one and did not welcome her to be brought on this earth.. my first was supposedly a perfect joy.. but that was a mistake that has been forgiven.. even will continue to be a lesson learned until i die..

now 2010, as hope and chances are given by GOD to any human being on this earth.. i got married to a loving man.. so now is the perfect chance to wait patiently for "my second".. not only because i am ready to become a mom but also it is my loving gift to my loving husband.. in my heart i know i can cover up with the losses with my first.. and my second will give me the hope that my first has been taken care of.. by my saviour, JESUS CHRIST..

my second, will now welcome you in my arms and when that day comes, i will make sure you will experience the same love and respect which my first one also deserves..

thanking you Lord for this privilege.. if its not your will, Lord, then we are also ready to love any other child for your glory..

for the meantime, let GOD prepare you for your coming as He has chosen you to be our loving SECOND.. so by His GRACE and perfect timing, me and your dad are preparing for your arrival..

in His loving mercy and grace, we will see you soon my love..

No comments:

Post a Comment