Wednesday, June 2, 2010

NO FEAR is greater than MY FEAR OF GOD


can there be more fearful than fear of GOD? today, after i realized the repercussions of my wrong doings before i became a devoted christian.. i need to repay for the irresponsibilities ive done before, then theres this fear inside me.. i sighed.. felt ashamed and then i felt fear from the consequences of my irresponsibilities before.. i completely forgotten that the law of MAN still will haunt you to repay what uve done.. fear came all over me...

but then i realized my FEAR of GOD is far best from my fear of my PAST' consequences... of course i need to face the consequences and pay retribution to this.. but why would i fear to solve this issue.. no fear at all not bec im with JESUS now and he will help me on this.. but becoz my fear should be the fear of GOD's judgement on this. I have asked forgiveness through Jesus Christ and i have faith that i was forgiven too.. but then because of the repercussion of the wrong doings i did, i need to face the irresponsibility of my sins on this earth.. from the law of man, i need to repay.. however the law of GOD, I believe that i have been forgiven from this sin, my fear of GOD is now more evident and i promised of not doing the same mistake again..

GOD's HOLY hand is on me again.. and my gratitude to your undying love to me, FATHER GOD.. YOU ARE HOLY AND YOUR PERFECT WISDOM NEVER FAILS.. following the law of GOD will never fail you to be just, honest, fearful of committing sin.. most importantly, it will lead u to have a straight life to follow the law of man.. i sighed again.. i should have been careful before and have followed JESUS' WAY.. i know its never too late.. coz i promised myself and to JESUS, that it will never happen again..

REALIZATION is that i cannot do anything on what i did before, though i need to face the consequences... the only thing i can focus on now is my FUTURE and my fear of the Lord which will lead me to a righteous life.. the life He always want me to have.. the duty and purpose of being here on this earth.. THANK YOU FATHER GOD FOR YOUR LOVE FOR ME AS YOU HAVE GIVEN ME ANOTHER CHANCE TO PROVE THAT I AM WORTHY. MY LOVING GRATITUDE AS ALWAYS.. thats why it gives me the motivation to know GOD more by reading the BIBLE and willing to let him Transform my life.. surrendering what is left of me so I can change my old ways.. old sins.. old hang-ups..

as long as my fear of GOD is there, i will never do the same mistake again.. i fear on what HE can do to me (PUT ME IN HELL and experience the BURNING SULFUR LAKE OF FIRE).. i fear on what judgement he can give me (I WILL NEVER KNOW THE REWARDS IN ETERNITY).. this is the most important revelation in my life now so I FEAR GOD ABOVE ELSE ON THIS EARTH.. when i said that, i feel im finally FREE FROM FEAR OF ANYTHING.. woooohoooo.. what a relief!!





Leviticus 25:17 Do not take advantage of each other, but fear your God. I am the LORD your God. 18 "`Follow my decrees and be careful to obey my laws, and you will live safely in the land.

Deuteronomy 6:2 so that you, your children and their children after them may fear the LORD your God as long as you live by keeping all his decrees and commands that I give you, and so that you may enjoy long life.

1 Samuel 23:24 But be sure to fear the LORD and serve him faithfully with all your heart; consider what great things he has done for you. 25 Yet if you persist in doing evil, both you and your king will be swept away."

Psalms 103:11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him;

Psalms 111:10 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom; all who follow his precepts have good understanding. To him belongs eternal praise. 112:1 Praise the LORD. Blessed is the man who fears the LORD, who finds great delight in his commands.

Psalms 128:128:1 Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in his ways.

Proverbs 1:7 The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and discipline.

Proverbs 3:7 Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD and shun evil.

Proverbs 9:10 "The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, and knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.

Luke 12:4 "I tell you, my friends, do not be afraid of those who kill the body and after that can do no more. 5 But I will show you whom you should fear : Fear him who, after the killing of the body, has power to throw you into hell. Yes, I tell you, fear him.

Luke 23:40 But the other criminal rebuked him. "Don't you fear God," he said, "since you are under the same sentence?

Psalms27:1 The LORD is my light and my salvation-- whom shall I fear ? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-- of whom shall I be afraid?

2 Corinthians 9:10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ, that each one may receive what is due him for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad. 11 Since, then, we know what it is to fear the Lord, we try to persuade men. What we are is plain to God, and I hope it is also plain to your conscience.

Proverbs 29:25 Fear of man will prove to be a snare, but whoever trusts in the LORD is kept safe.

1 John 4:18 There is no fear in love. But perfect love drives out fear , because fear has to do with punishment. The one who fears is not made perfect in love.

Revelations 14:7 He said in a loud voice, " Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water."

No comments:

Post a Comment