Sunday, October 10, 2010

CALLED to SHARE HIS WORK IN MY LIFE



i am wondering if JESUS has pulled it off just for me to speak in front of the pastors, deacons and ministers, churchmates who are elders, young ones, married, believers n non-belieavers, and share my testimony on my faith and how GOD has led me to find Cambray Baptist Church. Well i think yes, because HE definitely knows what is in my heart.. He perfectly knows what would really make me feel happy and make his presence felt.. he knew that whenever I see people sharing their faith on stage or during sunday services, i always thought it must have been a privilege to share your own story about the works of GOD in your life.. not for my own pride and honor, but because not everyone are called and privileged to be on that stage and speak about GOD.. i thought that people who were called to testify and share gospels during a sunday service must have been annointed and tremendously BLESSED.. AND WONDERING since then, what it probably feels like.... :)

im just extremely honored and loving the thought that JESUS has answered an idea in my head (i have not even ask for this but JESUS has favoured the desire of my heart).. it is really an extreme privilege to serve HIM and be a witness to share HIS LOVE FOR ALL OF US..

praise you JESUS.. as I always asked you that i offer my physical body and mind for your glory and whatever plans you have established to honor you, then i am up for it.. thank you JESUS for showing me your HEART, how you are graciously and faithfully shining in my life.. even when i am undeserving that i always fall short of your glory, i am extremely humbled in your presence in my life.. i pray that you
will put the right words to say in order to send your message with our family in the church.. i am forever grateful that you have continuously supporting my struggle to focus on YOUR WILL and not my own will.. because of this, my FAITH has tremendously made a great LEAP since you started to call me.. my fear, shame, pain and more are all lifted up to you, as I am no longer the driver of my life coz i have surrendered all ive got to you... not only tonight, but also for forever, i will praise you and exalt your NAME, JESUS, as my loving savior.


i acknowledge your presence as i speak in front of your people.. i bow n knelt down in honor of your glory.. lift my hand to praise you for your amazing works in my life.. you've done so well, JESUS.. im so honored AND NO WORDS CAN EXPRESS MY DEEP GRATITUDE to you..

these are all for your glory.. forever and ever.. amen.. and amen..

No comments:

Post a Comment