Saturday, October 16, 2010

AMAZON.co.uk -- a cool provision


YEEEEYYYYYEHHHHEYYYYYYYYY YAHHHHUUUUUUUU :D today, i have just received the package from amazon.co.uk.. A TRUE GOD'S PROVISION in my spiritual journey, oh well, that is aside from the HOLY SCRIPTURE of course, the BIBLE..

In England's book shops, you will never find this kind of books. Go and check it then you will only find SPIRITUAL shelves (they ddnt even call it RELIGIOUS) and no BIBLE is being sold in their BOOKSTORE HERE.. so in SPIRITUAL side of the store, you will find HOROSCOPE, reading SPIRITS, ANGELS, GHOST STORIES, AND PSYCHIC books... sad and scary isnt it?

but praise GOD for the unlimited resources to fuel us up in spirit and joy in getting to know HIM better and living with the HOLY SPIRIT day and night.. there is AMAZON.CO.UK where you can buy books of your choices ONLINE and in just 3 days, its right at your door step, FREE DELIVERY and discounted compared to retail prices.. great GIFT isnt it? another COOL TECHNOLOGY PROVISION from JESUS... whew.. where can you find that kind of JOY?!!!

well in fact, reading has never been my passion...i would want to watch TV SERIES, REALITY SHOWS, MOVIES or outdoor activities, but never i'd be amaze and get interested sitting while reading a book...

truly, GOD's ways is amazing that when HE transforms you through HIS GRACE, HE will never stop leading you to whatever that pleases him.. HE IS EVEN THE ONE WHO IS ATTRACTING ME .. GETTING MY ATTENTION.. oh JESUS, I WILL HUMBLY SERVE YOU AND MY DEEPEST GRATITUDE for the blessings you have always been presenting to me and my husband.. so JESUS little own way of leadings to me is READING MORE ABOUT HIM.. I have been dedicating my life nowadays with READING this kinds of BOOKS and THE BIBLE..

BILL HYBEL'S TOO BUSY NOT TO PRAY and JERRY BRIDGES' DISCIPLINE OF GRACE, were just two of those inspirational books about my journey of FAITH that has encourage me to READ and guide my journey of faith along the way of this continuous service with the LORD.. BILL HYBEL's book has taught me the real essence of praying and taught me tremendously on how to make a GOOD CONVERSATION WITH JESUS.. and JERRY's DISCIPLINE OF GRACE is an amazing TRUTH about the GOSPEL which has given ANOTHER GREAT LEAP ON MY FAITH and how i can be true to JESUS. I will share you bits n pieces of JERRY's because it has made me MATURE in FAITH..

I NEVER KNEW HOW NERVE-WRACKING AND MIND-BLOWING READING IS.. never imagine reading could be a passion to me and never dream of reading ESPECIALLY IF ITS ABOUT JESUS.. ARGH!! i just cant put the right words to describe how i feel whenever i finish ONE BOOK.. which I NEVER IN MY 36 YEARS HAS NEVER FINISHED READING A BOOK..

thanks to my loving beautiful HUSBAND, ROB, who has been transformed too by his loving grace slowly and surely.. Jesus provision to our financials in order for me to keep buying the means and ways to get to know more about JESUS..

my deepese gratitude also to NAOMI, my accountability partner nowadays, a 21 year old pastoral assistant in our CHURCH... We both believe that we are being instrumented by GOD and praise HIM together as we share to read the book of MARK.. thanking her for a PRECIOUS ONE AN A HALF HOUR of JESUS' amazing stories and devotions of faith.. again, another PROVISION from JESUS who has never failed to amaze me..

will speak about each book as I finish reading all of it and will share with you the thoughts on my next blogs.. though I have shared the TOO BUSY NOT TO PRAY on my previous blogs..

TO YOU ALONE JESUS I SERVE AND WILL LOVE.. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment