Wednesday, October 20, 2010

routines becoming 'significantly' ordinary fellowship

Just now I am listing down the plan n obejectives for my spiritual journey. I wanted it to be organized this time so I wouldn't missed any part of this beautiful journey. Since I started learning n understanding the bible n other books about. Jesus, I became inspired to learn about him deeper. So in between times n days when my husband is not with me, I have literally offered my time w him.. Then it became a regular thing so I organized my objectives n plan better.. D fasting that has developed to become a routine is now an ordinary thing..:-)

And so to plan n create my objective, I have listed on my journal the schedule of commitments which also pertains to my spiritual blessings.. Geez, I ddnt realize that every day, jesus has consumed all the days except saturday, here it goes to give u a picture;

Mondays - discipleship explored in cambray church at 1230pm to 130pm
Tuesdays - naomi house reading together the book of mark n later we want to read book together
Wednesdays - 4am england timings - my filipino discipleship group over the internet skype which is another hour n half

- (2x a month) 730pm to 10pm a homegroup bible study with my british discipleship group
Thursdays - again 4 am w d group online as a continuation
Fridays - 10 am to 1pm as a volunteer in cambray church administration
saturdays - free w rob
Sundays - cambray church service n ccf livestream online..

So beyond this commitments which also serving jesus, at home I read about jesus or videos about his glory.. But I realized how the time n days are consumed for jesus when my husband was not beside me..

I smiled! Smiled w tears in my heart because of so much joy.. I never imagined how jesus has tranformed me n has given me the desires of my heart.. how life can be without jesus in my heart, I don't think I can picture that anymore..

In between those schedule, my obejective really is to find time to read more on the historical background of the books in the Bible, like I'm really interested now on the culture n traditions during before christ.. Hmmm.. Thinking how jesus becomes my greatest encourager! D blessings he has shown are more than I could imagine.. Internet technology, inspirational books, educational background I've had, n more.. Truly he willinspire you to do the things that will please him.. Its only up to us if we will be too lazy to follow him.. But not to boast, jesus knows me n this blogspot has became an outrage to shout out my spirit n faith, which I couldn't just tell to anybody, they will think I'm weird! Even not all of these feelings I can share w rob.. But jesus knows how I still want to serve him.. I'm even waiting for an answred prayer from him about a ministry that I think he is leading me but I'd like to wait n be patient for more of his leadings.. However I'm ready when he gives me a go signal..


Praise u. Lord! That's it, consume me! Coz I belong to you n I offer my life to you alone! U know what is my heart n I praise you for working towards my desire to learn you more n how our relationship has grown to be special n closer.. The spiritual blessings are endless n I couldn't believe how this has become a part of me.. Not a duty or responsibility to achieved but I want to be with you evry single day n minute of my life.. Even thought its not enough time what I'm giving you.. You know that!

:-) m crying inside my heart because of so much joy than any material n precious worldliness can provide.. Truly you knew me in and out!!

I love you n I offer my every little second with you.. Now n forever until I see you face to face..

No comments:

Post a Comment