Saturday, January 1, 2011

2011 praises


My heart is bursting in tears to feel how 2010 has been an amazing journey for me..
You have blessed me with a simple wedding, reunion w my husband in england, a new family, a great job, and a beautiful dog.. But there is no other blessing as great as it was the year I surrendered and committed my life to you, my loving saviour, Jesus..

I've seen your good work in my faith as I try to learn your grace and love for me.. It was indeed the best moment of my life.. You have raised me to more than I can see, as the song goes.. But really I am so thankful of the loving thoughts you have shown in my heart.. The loving faith I have right now seems to grow deeper and deeper every minute of the day.. I just want to be where you are..

As I embraced your given blessings for 2011, I will devote more of my time and learnings for your glory! The learnings of 2010 are not only written in my heart but also it is binded around my neck..I have given my full trust in your name that My eyes are focus on the promise of my true destination.. And in your name, Jesus, it will definitely be a victorious year.

All for your glory of my one and only Saviour and Redeemer! Now looking forward for another great year with you, Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment