Monday, April 12, 2010

MASK of a Faith Discipler



I have heard once that FAITH is a choice... wonder what happens to FAITH healers.. have you encountered a FAITH healer that doesnt have a faith? does that mean only by having faith, a person can just heal?

If i follow what I learned since i was a child.. me and my siblings were taught to have FAITH in ourselves because we are the only one who can protect ourselves from kids who might bully us. Mom said not to return back home crying without protecting ourselves... So i always wear this mask on my face that would pretend im stronger than anybody else, so luckily, i wasnt bullied... Then when i grew up, i still wore that mask that would make my friends believe that im strong.. and I had faith in myself.

Faith to believe that I can do what my heart desire.. so after studying, i ddnt become a doctor coz i studied a course where most of my friends are because i have so much faith in myself that I do not need a degree that will help me in the future... I had more faith with my friends more than anything that can help my future.

So job experienced didnt stop me from using the mask i remembered i should keep on using to gain approval, interest and attention from peers, colleagues and from BULLIES that i may encounter... From the numerous careers i had, more acquaintances and more cicle of friends added to my list of people who had an impression that I am frontliner and a public speaker... and Ive used that mask to cover up the flaws.. From the mask that i used when i was a child, did not cover only my fears, but also frustrations and pains of shameful acts... the mask that expressed more of my cover up.. the strongholds of the wrong interpretation of FAITH AT ONES SELF.. conceitedness, vanity, arrogance, envy and more.. in short, a LOSER..

After 36 years, there was someone who had knew that it was there all along.. Almost a stranger to me, He has seen too much of the mask that He wanted to take it out from me.. Maybe He had a hard time at first, because this mask has given me too much comfort... the comfort i believed was the only cure to keep my sanity in this world..

Lord Jesus has found my cover up.. He has unleased the mask and after that happened, i could see that a face shouldnt be worn with cover up.. I felt that it should have been as natural as you were just been born... hmmm... I have been born again..

Holy is the Lord who has revealed my purpose and now the MASK has never been worn.. In fact, the loving peers admitted of not wanting to have the mask unleash...Too selfish to believe that I still need my MASK to acquire their approval, interest and attention... anyway, they said, these are the people who love me for who i was..

My FAITH? Faith has also been unleashed.. because it has been covered with more FAITH of JESUS LOVE AND MERCIFUL GLORY.. the faith of ones self has been simply changed to FAITH to JESUS.. It is no longer I, but JESUS CHRIST (Galatians).

With God's promise as written in John 3:16, Jesus has revealed that if i follow this FAITH with HIM, I do not need to work long hours and keep on changing careers.. the rewards of my TRUE FAITH will give me this experience beyond imagination.. as he gives his LIFE to us, JESUS CHRIST is the only TRUE FAITH HEALER...

And so, I choose to be in this FAITH.. without a mask.. all natural and no-approval fee from peers... no healing needed, immediate HEALTHY BOOSTER of LIFE.. and this choice has made miracles without hurting the people i care and love.. and a career he might give me for FREE without going back to school.. ive always wanted, to become a DOCTOR (PEDIATRICIAN)..

the strongholds has become weak with the kind of FAITH with LORD JESUS.. no longer a LOSER inside me but a HEALTHY SOUL who is struggling to become a better person..




Now i begin a new life with this FAITH with LORD JESUS... I still need the peers ive always depend on, however no longer needs their approval and interest, I depend on the destiny that GOD has revealed to me.. As Jesus fulfilled his duty on earth.. He was a discipler of FAITH, I decided to truly follow His calling.. I decided to become a FAITH DISCIPLER like HIM and by his GRACE, he will use me to become an instrument of showing the purposes of their lives..

Let this leap of faith show how an all-natural mask free life could unleash the shameful ways of SINS.. to GOD be all the GLORY..

No comments:

Post a Comment