Wednesday, April 14, 2010

ROBERT JOHN PADDOCK, a miracle of GOD's love



I wonder if I would have the same faith if I dont have my husband in my life, Mr. Robert John Paddock.. Perhaps not or probably, yes.. but what I know, GOD works perfectly in His own mysterious ways. So, the burning desire of knowing GOD is my way of praising THE ONE who has made it all possible. He is my miracle from GOD.. my miracle of LOVE..

Why impossible? because I met him through an internet site.. I was very much brokenhearted and trusting someone you met in an internet site was absurd.. However, he was sooo sure of me. I would always question him for being so sure that we belong together so I would always wonder what made him so sure. Then he came to see me in Dubai to prove how sure he was.. He would always describe to me through our chatting that He has never been so sure about something and it never felt so right..

I went through a lot of patches while i was trying to know him.. even tried to PUSHED ROB away in my SO-CALLED LIFE then.. but one thing that made me realized that HE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH.. he has showed me an UNCONDITIONAL LOVE..

1 Corinthians 13:4-8 (New International Version)

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it
is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily
angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6Love does not delight in evil
but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always
hopes, always perseveres.

Love never fails. But where there are prophecies, they will cease;
where there are tongues, they will be stilled; where there is
knowledge, it will pass away.


I was surprised how ROB has showed me his passion to have me as his wife, almost exactly as the passage describe.

IT WAS ALL PERFECT TIMING OF GOD.. me and rob were both mending a broken heart - both from our past loves and even our faith to GOD.

I always knew that there is SOMEONE who is destined to love me.. but i never knew it was this AMAZING..

Until then GOD'S love never ceases to amaze me.. never doubt GOD'S MIRACLE WAYS of getting my attention.. it was more of GOD's love to me that made me realize that i need to love ROB more. I believed that GOD has finally tuned in to my prayers so he has given ROB to fulfill my dreams. However as I always have gratitude to people I owe, I realized I owe GOD big time now. So he truly got my attention.

I finally found the real meaning of my life, not through ROBERT JOHN PADDOCK, but through JESUS CHRIST, my savior because of his undying love for me and promised me an eternal life.



Because of FAITH, I married him... FAITH TO JESUS' love and faith that ROB's love to me is the same of JESUS.. so I did not doubt when ROB asked me to marry him only after 6 months of chatting and knowing each other...

Robert's perseverance to have me as his wife paid of, and at the same time, i realized JESUS' love and perseverance to bring me back as a child of GOD has also paid of..

Robert has forgiven my past and loving me the same as I have not committed any sins to him. AMAZINGLY, I realized now that it was the same as GOD loves me.

SO I GIVE BACK ALL THE GLORY TO GOD.. until then I NEVER LOOK BACK, I committed to DEVOTE MY TIME AND EFFORT TO GOD'S GLORY, by following JESUS CHRIST ways and by loving my husband, ROB...

ROB belongs to CHURCH OF ENGLAND but never a devoted follower. However, as he believe on the same way that it was all the works of GOD who has made it possible for us to be united (millions of women are there to find a husband on the internet), PRAISE GOD that he is now PRAYING and HONORING GOD's works in our lives as a married couple.. I told one friend this morning that truly GOD has planned all of this things that is happening in my life. he has given me a husband who is very loving and very understanding, so that when I finally choose to believe in CHRIST, I will never get lost again.

so its no longer US, but with JESUS CHIST AS THE CENTER OF OUR RELATIONSHIP, we will forever be grateful for GOD's GLORY.. and no more pain in the past or our future will always bother us... because from the start, we honor GOD'S GLORY in our lives.. and until the end of times..

No comments:

Post a Comment