Friday, June 18, 2010

3 FATHERs


i must be so lucky having 3 fathers: one, who biologically helped my mom to bring me in this world; two, who financially provided for my education and molded me as a good stable person; and three, who has given me both (even more) - literally brought me to life and molded me to become a BETTER person and SUSTAIN my everyday needs in this life..

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to the 3 of you..
My real father (1),
My step father (2),
and FATHER GOD(3)..


words cannot describe my deepest gratitude for making my life complete.. for making me who i am now.. for bringing out the best of me.. and finally fulfilling my purpose in life..

as i surrender my life to the one who has given me, i have forgiven what you have failed to provide.. and hoping you have forgiven my failures too.. my LOVE for all of you are enough to cover the flaws of my life.. knowing your hands are always open to support my downfall, makes me feel complete.

i love everything about you.. TATAY, DADDY, and FATHER GOD.. HAPPY FATHER'S DAY and thank you for the unconditional love you have given me.

and


HAPPY FATHER'S DAY to my loving husband ROBERT.. I LOVE YOU TOO and i continue to praise GOD because of your presence in my life.. you are a loving father to your children and as we await for the coming of our own child, i thank you for being a TRUE GIFT from ABOVE..

Deuteronomy 1:29-31
Then I said to you, "Do not be terrified; do not be afraid of them. The LORD your God, who is going before you, will fight for you, as he did for you in Egypt, before your very eyes, and in the desert. There you saw how the LORD your God carried you, as a father carries his son, all the way you went until you reached this place." (NIV)

Psalm 103:13
As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him; (NIV)

No comments:

Post a Comment