Friday, June 4, 2010

finally meeting with MOTHER D

i never knew her name.. or perhaps my friend told me but as always, ive forgotten.. i was supposed to meet her when my friend was in manila last APRIL 2010, but probably there were other plans... Plans that GOD might have other plans for me and mother D where and when we should meet..

mother D died last week..

my condolences to my friend and her family.. i remember a few attributes of mother dionaldo through my friend's small anecdotes about her.. she is a loving, patient, forgiving, not so much of a good cook coz it was her dad who always does the cooking in their house, but as far as I can recall her description of mother dionaldo.. there are only three (3) attributes: she is a perfect mother, faithful wife and a devout christian, a servant of JESUS CHRIST.

Mother D lived in years of pain.. literal pain as she had undergone a massive "very painful" therapy.. sorry i couldnt mention any more details about it as my friend has always been a very private person.. but i just couldnt ignore the fact that after all the pain through the years,

MY FRIEND'S MOTHER NEVER LOST HER FAITH TO JESUS CHRIST.. that INSPITE OF THE PAIN THAT LINGERED IN HER VEINS, SHE COULD HAVE CURSE GOD FOR GIVING HER SO MUCH PAIN THAT ONLY A NUMB STUPID PERSON CAN BEAR, but MOTHER D NEVER LOST HER SANITY.. NEVER FELT BITTER or RESENTMENT ABOUT HER SITUATION.. ONLY SHE BREATHES BECAUSE SHE KNEW GOD ALLOWED HER.. SHE KNEW THAT GOD LOVES HER THAT SHE NEEDS TO ENDURE THE "GROWING PAINS" ON THIS EARTH AND FULFILL HER PURPOSE TO LIVE... UNTIL SHE KNEW SHE HAVE SERVED HER PURPOSE ON THIS SINFUL EARTH..
and as always, GOD's perfect timing reigns.

i knew it in my heart that MOther D knew how it would be when you experienced physical death and no matter how you would want her to get cured, i would still prefer a physical death where you will not experience the curse of living on this sinful world.. YES, I ENVY THE PEOPLE WHO ARE BELIEVERS OF CHRIST AND DIED because they only wait before the judgement and will not witness the sadness of this sinful earth.. As i normally ask GOD TO TAKE ALL OF ME, FATHER GOD.. i am worth of your love and patience.. as i strive hard to endure pain on this earth, i am willing to surrender my pain and hurts to you.. who am i to grumble? i dont think i will even reached to a point where i can have another spiritual death (separation of GOD and man when we sin).. i know the rules now.. it wont happen ever again.. after experiencing the inner joy and peace i am into now, nuh-uh.. not going to screw this up again..

mother D will always be in my heart and remember her as someone who i am supposed to meet... yes, i will strive hard to believe that we will meet soon.. we will finally meet not here.. not in libertad.. not even in dubai.. but where GOD promised us to be.. where we supposed to meet our LORD JESUS CHRIST.. AND as I follow CHRIST.. not JUST FOLLOW HIM.. BUT A FAITH IN ACTION.. I know how to stay away from recurrent sins.. this is my duty... this is my purpose.. MOTHER D has served her purpose and kudos to that..

I will prove that i am worthy of eternity.. i am worthy to meet MOTHER D and finally have coffee with her or she can finally cook for me KARE KARE or anything i want...

see you soon mother D.. =)


2 Corinthians 5:8
Yes, we are fully confident, and we would rather be away from these earthly bodies, for then we will be at home with the Lord.

Philippians 1:22-23
But if I live, I can do more fruitful work for Christ. So I really don’t know which is better. I’m torn between two desires: I long to go and be with Christ, which would be far better for me.

John 14:1-3
"Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment