Tuesday, June 8, 2010

it all start from a little faith..


ive been privileged to hear some testimonials of my friends few days ago. testimonies that are questioning GOD's answer to their prayers.. feeling a little bit of bitterness in their hearts so when you speak about the word of GOD on them, it doesn't seem to matter.. guess there were so much pain in their hearts, that their hearts even doesnt not beat normally to the virtues of GOD..

i talked to GOD.. Father God, would i have the same thoughts if i will encounter the same.. please lend me the wisdom to understand the presence of pain in their hearts because i do not want my friends to see so much darkness that they will miss out the beauty of your power and glory.. i offer my life to be an instrument of your glory in order to show to my loved ones how greatful it is to be in your care.. that nothing matters when you believe and trust in his grace that HE perfectly knows WHY OH WHY we are in deep pain... :-( my heart bleeds too when i hear my family or best friends question their faith on you

i am in deep awe of my glory to GOD, but how far can this FAITH lead me.. in my daily life, i encounter everyday hurts and pain too.. just like last saturday, my neighbor blocked my drive way and i was so late in my appointment.. i was furious but then i realized i was healing with my aggressiveness to people so i started to CRY.. I CRIED because i was asking GOD to heal my heart with everyday hurt that i might encounter.. but then i realized it was not GOD who made me weary.. it was me all along.. just when i realized that, i did not dwell enough on that thought and finally turn it into a positive feeling.. turning my hurt into GOD'S little way of test if i am really ready to get healed..

i realized that in the process of looking into my friend's hurts and pains, i am also learning to develop my faith to the LORD.. more faith is what i need, when i see them crushing their faith into the wall of this sinful earth.. im in deep hurt because of that.. but after realizing that, FAITH MADE ME BREATH.. t

the same faith that made me believe thaat even pain is a blessing from GOD..
the same faith that the horrible sins of my past, present and even in the future, are all forgiven..
the same faith that lingered in my veins that every little thing in this world, i humbly ask His guidance and presence..

i was asked how i did that?? I just believe..you might say its just a POWER OF THE MIND.. but yes.. thats what my heart and mind says.. and that makes FAITH so different from the rest of GOD's gift to me.. its just like the wind, you cannot see it and yet you can feel and know where it leads you..

so from the everyday worries, hurt and pain i see in my life and in my friend's lives OR simply, the REALITIES OF THIS WORLD.... up to where my faith will lead me?? i dont know how far.. coz i know in my heart and mind, i couldn't just stop where i am right now... not now.. and not ever after.. i couldn't stop believing on this FAITH because my friends also needs me.. how much more pain can they bear if they could not even hear GOD's word through me.. not me actually, but through the Holy Spirit, GOD's word is coming out through me..

i am made (ready and willing) to believe that..

i believe my FAITH CAN LEAD ME WHERE HIS MERCY AND GRACE WILL FLOURISH..
i believe my FAITH CAN LEAD ME UNTIL MY PURPOSE ENDS..
i believe my FAITH CAN LEAD ME UNTIL I SURRENDER MY SHAME AND FEAR..

and until my life will drop down to the least expected, and where pain and hurt are just unbearable..

i believe my FAITH CAN LEAD ME BACK TO HIS GLORY, WORSHIP HIM, AND BELIEVING THAT MY SEED OF FAITH WILL SOON BE HARVESTED IN MY ETERNAL LIFE, THROUGH THE MOST PRECIOUS AND MERCIFUL NAME OF JESUS CHRIST..


I LOVE YOU LORD JESUS.. how much more can you give pain to me and my friends, i acknoweldge the same blessings of happiness and success you have given us.. THANK YOU LORD for the revelation of TRUE FAITH..

7We live by faith, not by sight.
2 Corinthians 5:7 (New International Version)

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:6-7 (NIV)

I tell you the truth, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you.
Matthew 17:20 (NIV)

2 comments:

  1. very well said. the holy spirit is truly shining on you! thank you for this piece. im quite sure, God will bless your heart and will always hold your hand all though your days. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks tsi.. and GOD knows how pure hearted you are.. May the Holy Spirit will continue to shine on you too.. xo

    ReplyDelete