Monday, June 14, 2010

Because I asked the Lord for SAMUEL


one "quiet time with GOD", he led me to the book of 1 SAMUEL. whenever I have been privileged to have an "appointment" with Father GOD, i always ask what he wants me to understand from reading the Holy Scriptures.. or humbly ask Him for an answer to one of my prayer request.. thats how you get to have a close-encounter with GOD that it wouldnt even frighten you when he answer you back but the amazing thought of His Holy Spirit is within your grasp.. is just illuminating.. it just uplift my ignorance of His Glory.. it even brings me back to the TIME when it happened... truly amazing gift from GOD..

So I asked him to bring enlightenment for my prayer request of having another CHILD.. For me and my husband, this is one blessing that will add up to our life however I honor GOD's plan for our marriage so I tend to feel a little bit hesitant to ask FATHER GOD about this.. Anyway, GOD ANSWERED.. oh well he answered from revealing to me the book of SAMUEL.. I started reading SAMUEL after Ive read Ruth and learning Ruth's tremendously love for her husband by showing faithfulness and care for her mother-in-law.. so at that instance, I praised GOD aloud for revealing me the courage of RUTH which I tend to accomplish for my husband.. even if my mother in law is in GOD's care, I realized I will also meet her someday..

so I moved on reading and turned the pages the book next to RUTH which is SAMUEL, i promise to you that it was only on that night I learned about SAMUEL... Hannah's powerful prayer of asking the LORD to have a child with his husband was one of the highlights of my quiet time.. (I REALIZED THAT I WAS HANNAH).. and prayer answered indeed by giving her, SAMUEL, which means "because I asked the Lord for him" (1Samuel 1:20).. (SAMUEL IS ONE OF THE CHOSEN PEOPLE OF GOD THAT HAS NEVER FAILED TO PLEASE HIM.. ONE OF THE MOST FAITHFUL SERVANTS OF GOD IN THE BIBLE)

soooooo i believe.. amazingly i believe that my prayer too is answered.. I CLAIM the prayer has been answered... oh it was such a joy inside me that i couldnt understand.. if this is what GOD wants me to understand at that precious time with HIM then I CLAIM IT.. oh how i thank HIM for blessing me with such joy i thought will NEVER EVER happen to me..

My good-hearted blessing from GOD, ROB, my husband, always telling me that we are going to have a boy.. if I ask him how he knew, he would just say HE JUST KNEW..

Hannah has kept her promise to pursue SAMUEL as a faithful servant of GOD so she brought Samuel to the HOUSE OF ELI.. Eli was the priest in Israel that time however he was punished for he has not much committed to serve the LORD.. Eli disobedience has displeased the LORD and so FATHER GOD has chosen SAMUEL to be the next most important priest of ISRAEL that time.. see how amazingly my "SON" is going to become.. later on the loving story of SAMUEL would mention that he was the one who annointed King Saul and King David... David the descendant of Jesus Christ.. How gifted Samuel has become?

who wouldnt want your child to be a loving n faithful servant of FATHER GOD.. I will definitely do the same promise of HANNAH.. isnt it extra-AMAZING.. I humbly ask GOD's hand on this.. it gives me an overflowing joy if my son will become the same as Samuel.

so I thought:

Father God, i praise you for this revelation. I claim that your answer to my prayer of having another child will prove that truly you are GOD of all-knowing. I surrender my worries if I will have another child or not. I honor your promise to make me a better person and whatever you give me, I believe that it is for my BEST.. As Hannah did it, I can deliver my child to you and he will be another faithful servant in our family. Father God, YOU HAVE NEVER FAILED TO AMAZE ME.. that is why I continue to strive harder and become pure in thoughts and loving in words, in order to prove to you that whatever blessings you will give me, will only manifest that i truly deserve such gift. Forgive me father if i show anything that displeases you. The quiet time with you, FATHER GOD has truly changed my thoughts, changed my hope.. and everyday of seeking for your GLORY, it has continue to amaze me with different learnings.. different wisdom.. but all leads to your POWERFUL GLORY AND LOVING MERCY.. THANK YOU lord.. I pray and humbly asked this through the MOST PRECIOUS NAME OF JESUS CHRIST.. AMEN..

In the meantime, I wait for your coming my child and for the fulfillment of GOD's hand on this.. ALL GLORY TO GOD..

1 Samuel 2

(part of) Hannah's Prayer

1 Then Hannah prayed and said:
"My heart rejoices in the LORD;
in the LORD my horn [a] is lifted high.
My mouth boasts over my enemies,
for I delight in your deliverance.
2 "There is no one holy [b] like the LORD;
there is no one besides you;
there is no Rock like our God.

No comments:

Post a Comment