Monday, September 20, 2010

JESUS and ME


When I thought I would become a MUSLIM WIFE, for months I would pray with Jesus in my mind but completely try to ignore him because I started to pray with Prophet Mohammad.. Yes I embraced the Islamic belief. However I did that only because of the crazy love I felt for my ex-fiance, an Iraqi-Muslim, and not because of my own belief. Yes, it was crazy and scary.. oh I only knew how scary it was until I became a true believer of JESUS.

For years I have known Jesus, but I never imagine how important He is in my life until I devote my time knowing Him RECENTLY... I have been touched by Bible studies, retreats, and the recovery program that I attended, but not only recently that my heart outburst the cry of my love for Jesus.

I would pray to our HEAVENLY FATHER, OUR GOD and understand HIS WILL and SOVEREIGN POWER but never I related that to JESUS. I've studied in an exclusive Catholic school so I have understood very well the HOLY TRINITY, and I should related JESUS AS GOD.. But maybe it has something to do with the previous years of understanding Prophet Mohammad and I had deliberately taken out Jesus in my heart. (there were times I would miss Jesus in my prayers but I ignored the feeling..)

I had deliberately ignored Jesus in my heart and probably that's why it has taken sometime to gather all the thoughts and sincerity. How did it came to that point I needed Jesus? Because of an incident in my life that I needed help to improve my PATIENCE and LOVE for people who hurt me.. and yes, I PRAYED to GOD which was the usual case but something was missing.. In my mind, I knew what need to be done, yes.. and I thought it needs more time with GOD, so I read the BIBLE.

I was reading the BIBLE HISTORICALLY so I am still in the BOOK of MOSES so it was the GUIDANCE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT that really encouraged me to read more about the LIFE AND SUFFERING OF JESUS in the New Testament.. As I started to read about JESUS, the Holy Spirit has guided me the right message to understand JESUS, and more than that, now I could see JESUS' GLORY, the most important part of being a CHRISTIAN.. the assurance of the forgiveness of my sins and lead me to ETERNAL LIFE.. THROUGH HIM AND IN HIM ALONE SHALL MY STRENGTH WILL COME FROM..

I have known JOHN 3:16 since I became a Christian but the revelation I've had recently with JESUS as my knight and shining armour has been the best part of my spiritual journey recently.. Because now I can speak about him from the deepest part of my HEART where JESUS LIVES

If you read my blog, GOD is the center of my salvation and describing GOD's glory in my life has been very easy to write down. Understanding I need JESUS to fill up my faith but sincerity was not too close to my heart. However I KNOW IT WAS A PART OF MY FAITH THAT I NEEDED TO IMPROVE, SO GOD DID ANSWER THIS PART and PRAISE AND ALL PRAISES TO GOD, He has finally introduced me to his one and only son who rescued me from my miseries and frustrations.

GOD was true to HIS WORDS when he brought Jesus on EARTH. For His people to realized how much love He could give us that He has to let us SEE, FEEL AND REALIZED that GOD could be LIKE ONE OF US who experienced JOY, SORROW, LOVE and HARDWORK (when he became a CARPENTER).. IT WAS AMAZING, ISNT IT? I thought I've seen more but truly, GOD will never stop revealing HIMSELF to us.. through the gifts of LIFE..

From here on, I started to relate my life with what JESUS went through. From the joy that Mother Mary and Joseph has given HIM during His childhood until his 30TH, to the pain and sacrifices he has to overcome for the GLORY OF HIS FATHER ..

Just like Jesus, I needed the pain and sacrifices to let GOD know how much I could take in order to fulfill my purpose, to HONOR HIS GLORY and improve my FAITH in HIM..

And to consider pain and sacrifices as part of HIS PLAN for me just like when JESUS accomplished his purpose to shed blood for the assurance of the forgiveness of my sins and enter the Kingdom of GOD..


i can now SHOUT OUT TO THE WORLD after I truly understand this.. from the deepest part of my SOUL...

I AM IRREVOCABLY IN LOVE WITH JESUS.. you are my only WAY to OUR FATHER, the TRUTH you will always reveal to me, and MY LIFE will be devoted to you ..


PHILIPPIANS 1: 21 - For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain

1 comment:

  1. special thanks to PASTOR RICKY who has continue to bless me with his sermons. One of his sermon has led me to find out what it meant in my life.. He said he used to be arrogant even to GOD that He thought HE COULD CHANGE AND SAVE HIMSELF FROM THE BAD HABITS N EVENTS IN HIS LIFE. HE NEVER REALIZED JESUS ALONE IS ENOUGH TO MAKE HIM HUMBLE AND BELIEVE HE WILL BE SAVED BY JESUS. THIS WORDS FROM HIM HAS LED ME TO SEEK GOD'S GUIDANCE..until HE REVEALED to me..

    ReplyDelete