Monday, September 13, 2010

UNIMAGINABLE LIFE OF RICHNESS


after I became a follower of Jesus Christ, a sister in faith has sent me a text message, "be ready to witness an amazing journey of your life..." and another testimony who has mentioned that "abundance of life shall be given to people who believe in Him."

i thought for sometime that oh so I will soon get all the things I never had and that I may become rich as GOD even said, (jeremiah 29:11)"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you.. AND STOP! so prosper for me is to get rich!

well I wasnt thinking directly to get really rich at that time, but as a young christian, my thoughts are here and there.. amazed and really caught up with the wonders of inner joy and peace which I havent experience before. So the Bible reading are a bit surreal and all are getting into my head at the same time, I was thinking since I am getting better in faith, GOD will give me everything i NEED and WANT..

All superficial.. all that is materialistic.. all that is ME... ME ... ME .. AND ME..

I am a true witness that when you SEEK GOD, he will guide you through the HOLY SPIRIT.. by the GRACE of GOD, the Holy Spirit has done wonders to my faith eversince I have become one.. As I always seek HIS guidance and wisdom to understand the messages He would like to converse in my life, i began to WANDER HIS THOUGHTS..

i began to believe that FAITH ALONE HEALED ME FROM MY SINS AND ASSURED THE FORGIVENESS and SALVATION. By faith in the blood of Jesus Christ one is saved (Rom. 3:25) WHY faith i asked myself a number of times, but IT IS FAITH.. and GOD says so, who has made you and everything around you, says so.. when you ask and question, i used to think that is TABOO, but I've read and realized that when you ask that is the HOLY SPIRIT who is teaching you to SEEK an answer and get to know more about HIM. A lot of people has STOPPED searching for an answer to their questions. They just easily GAVE UP AND THINK THAT IT IS NEVER GOING TO BE ANSWERED. BUT I dont want to be like them, so I started to think..

Then I began to ACT and THINK in a situation wherein JESUS plays me and He is in the same situation like I do, how it will impact the other person.. I used to HATE a lot of people. I can easily blame them for whatever situation I am into, especially when im sad about my life. I HATE people and talk to them like I was always RIGHT and the other person just couldnt understand me. THEM THEM THEM... and I was always the PERFECT one.. but when you are with JESUS, it drives you off your boundaries.. when you know HE has forgiven you from all the things you've done to HIM and to other people, it helped you become humble and looked at yourself "who are we to judge other people" “Do not judge so that you will not be judged” Matthew 7:1.. and when you know JESUS has saved you a million times from the fires of HELL, the fear of not going in HEAVEN, will turn your mind 360degrees and will make you feel awful in a lot of ways.. But this verse has transformed me and the FREE GIFT OF ETERNAL LIFE: 1 Timothy 1:15-17 Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners—of whom I am the worst. But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his unlimited patience as an example for those who would believe on him and receive eternal life. Now to the King eternal, immortal, invisible, the only God, be honor and glory for ever and ever. Amen

I began to WORSHIP GOD like I have never imagined.. listening to GOSPEL songs and singing praises to HIM which I never imagined I would understand those kind of music, but I did amazingly, even the songs are at the top of my head EVERYTIME I WAKE UP in the morning.. do you believe that? YES i do, and most of the songs are HILLSONGs.

I began to TRUST.. Trusting in GOD's promises and trusting to other people as I STARTED to "strongly" believe, "I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me" (Galatians 2:20) I started to believe that ALL HUMAN BEINGS are not as bad as I thought they should be. CHRIST lives in us before we were born. GOD has made us and it is this sinful EARTH who slowly keeps us away from GOD. So when somebody tries to judge me, I do not judge them like I USUALLY DO, because I can see SATAN who is influencing their thoughts, and not the person I am talking to.. coz I know CHRIST lives in them.. may just need to be awaken but I believe ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE a REPRESENTATION OF CHRIST evenTHOUGH they are sinners, because we were not born to SIN, we were born to LOVE and find HIS GLORY.. (Romans 5:8) But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.



and I BELIEVE IN PRAYERS NOW!.. I could pray for the people who have hurt me and forgive them as I can. I could pray now for myself and patiently wait for GOD to answer my request. I could communicate freely to GOD as if HE IS BESIDE ME.. and talking to HIM about my SHAME, MY FEARS, MY SINS, MY PRAYER REQUEST which he has not answered yet or THANKING HIM for the things he has answered. I am COMFORTABLE with HIM unlike before when I used to see myself undeserving of HIS TIME because of the daily sins I continuously do. I am ashamed of myself looking at HIM. BUT now, as I strived hard to get flawless in his eyes, there are a lot of burdens and challenges, I am still a sinner.. Yes.. but whenever I sinned, I suddenly remember HIM and asked forgiveness.. the burdens and challenges are for my own goodness.. to strengthen my faith and be more DEPENDENT on HIM.. asking HIM for guidance and softens my heart to listen to HIS message in my life.. It is extremely HARD i know, but when you get the hang of it.. it becomes easy... JESUS continuously lives in my heart.. as I bow down on my knees and ask for HIS presence, HE WILL NEVER FAIL TO MAKE HIMSELF FELT..

i began to believe in the encouragement of the HOLY SPIRIT.. oh the JOY AND HEAVENLY FEELING it gives me.. EVERY TEARFUL JOY THAT CONTINUES TO LIVE IN MY HEART.. I HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCE THE INNER JOY AND PEACE which the HOLY SPIRIT continues to grow in me.. The SIMPLE THINGS that I thought were GOD's GIFT.. the ANSWERED PRAYERS which showed me GOD's PRESENCE.. and the SUPERNATURAL FEELING of turning my life upside down.. its all UNBELIEVABLE but the HOLY SPIRIT continues to direct me to GOD'S glory.. my HEART has never been so amazed, and feel loved.. like it wants to get burst.. i can cry out load just to tell you how the HOLY SPIRIT tries to live in me.. :-)

I began to believe that it's not about ME... ME ME ME.. NO.. and never it will be.. ITS ABOUT JESUS all along.. the Glory he continues to show me, its about JESUS... from the time He tried to speak to me or CALL ME and showed me his presence.. up to the time, when I became an avid fan and trying to teach me HIS WAYS.. ITS ALL ABOUT HIS DYING FOR ME.. and not my life.. ITS ALL ABOUT HIS PATIENCE waiting for me to surrender all the doubts, the fear, the pain and everything else..

so I began to read the BIBLE.. the craving to know the GOD OF ADAM, the GOD OF ABRAHAM.. OF NOAH.. OF JOSHUA.. OF JACOB.. OF MOSES.. OF ALL THE BROTHERS AND SISTERS WHO HAS BEEN TOUCHED AND USED BY GOD TO SHOW OTHER PEOPLE'S GLORY.. THE GOD OF YESTERDAY, AND TODAY.. AND TOMORROW...

and I began to believe JESUS as the ONE WHO IS THE ONLY WAY, TRUTH AND THE LIFE.. I used to read the BIBLE as if it was just something I need to look into... but I ddnt realize how the BIBLE paved the way of understanding, loving and knowing GOD's sovereign POWER.. If I thought its just something that I need to look into, its just probably a NOVEL or a COMIC book I was trying to read.. but IT IS MORE THAN THAT... I discovered the POWER of the BIBLE as it has OPENED MY EYES to the WONDERS OF GOD'S GLORY AND POWER... UNIMAGINABLE..



And now, I completely understood.. THAT IS THE AMAZING JOURNEY I AM GOING TO PASS THROUGH.. THAT.. IS THE RICHNESS AND PROSPERITY OF LIFE.. THAT.. IS THE FREE GIFTS AND BLESSINGS OF LIFE... THAT... IS THE ULTIMATE FREEDOM FROM LIVING IN THIS MATERIAL WORLD... THAT IS THE UNIMAGINABLE FULL LIFE THAT GOD HAS PROMISED US..

THE GIFT OF LIFE IS JESUS.. and as the HOLY SPIRIT, by the GRACE OF GOD, continues to strengthen my faith in JESUS... using my own LIFE to discover HIS WILL.. I could say I HAVE DISCOVERED THE TRUE SECRET OF LIFE NOT PHYSICALLY BUT THE HARDEST ATTAINABLE RICHNESS IN LIFE, THE ABUNDANCE OF SPIRITUALITY.. I AM NO LONGER, I, BUT I WILL CONTINUE TO LIVE FOR JESUS (PHILIPPIANS 1: 21) - For to me, to live is Christ and to die is gain.

its the hardest responsibility I have ever encountered, to become a TRUE FOLLOWER OF CHRIST.. not only by thoughts but also in actions.. most Christians fail on this because I think they continue to RELY ON THEIR OWN CAPABILITY TO BECOME A FOLLOWER.. I would say, I WILL RELY NOT ON MYSELF BUT I WILL RELY ON JESUS.. HE WILL MOLD ME, USE ME, TEACH ME AND WILL NEVER FAIL TO AMAZE ME.. and since SATAN would always tempt me to fail on this responsibility, i will ONLY NEED JESUS as my KNIGHT AND SHINING ARMOUR.. so I AM STRONG AND CONFIDENT that RELYING on JESUS is enough to build a Christian life..

THANK YOU JESUS for the gifts OF UNIMAGINABLE LIFE.. It will be taken care of.... with your loving mercy and gracious love..

AMEN



John 10:10 (New International Version)
10The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.


Romans 5:8 (New International Version)
8But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.




No comments:

Post a Comment