Monday, September 20, 2010

JESUS' rebuttals to SIN.. LESSONs learned from LUKE 4 (part 2)

JESUS continues to grow inside me and as I embraced him, I could feel his compassion on me because of my desire to love him even more. I realized the message he has made me understand in Luke 4 are overwhelming that I have decided to put it into writing in my blog. It was all coming in my head that I need to write it down so I will seriously read it back again. Through the HOLY SPIRIT, since I’ve started this blog this morning, it helped me to put all the right words to share with you.

I also realized the 3 LESSONs were not just meant for me, but for all the believers or non-believers who are in the look out of the ENEMY’s bite any minute.. a world that is full of TEMPTATIONS from head to foot can get you anytime, anywhere and even JESUS, SON OF GOD, was not excluded from this. Therefore the message is perfectly clear for me.. Remember these are all taken from my own belief and experienced. My own words and line of thoughts.. so hoping by the loving grace of GOD, it will also strengthen your faith.


FOCUS is the key... because I learned HUMAN always tend to lose their FOCUS once TEMPTATION is in placed.. so FOCUS has become a FAVORITE and POWERFUL TOOL for me..


3 LESSONS I’ve learned from JESUS in LUKE 4.


1. FOCUS on MY PURPOSE in life.. (verse 4 lesson )

Our purpose is as vital as our life, especially for CHRISTIAN.. It is easy to live the life that you have right now, whethere you are focus on a life full of miseries or on a life that what you think is good for you.. but your purpose is hard to imagine because it is GOD's purpose on you.. its his DREAM for you that's why He made you.. If you fall on the trap of the enemy, You do not only fail yourself but you also fail GOD...

From the verse 4 that Jesus answered to Satan, we must live a life that is FOCUSED on our PURPOSE so as not to get tempted to WORLDLY and all temporary. We should not be deceived by the works of pure evil that would lead us to PHYSICAL and SPIRITUAL DEATH..

What is our purpose by the way? I was brought in this life not just by accident.. I have a purpose to fulfill for my FATHER GOD, just like when Jesus was brought on Earth (John 3:16).. YOU AND MY PURPOSE is to continue living for the honor and glory of GOD through JESUS CHRIST, our savior from the fires of HELL and DEATH itself because it is through JESUS CHRIST, that we will experience to live in the KINGDOM OF GOD...

Isn’t that enough to motivate me to get FOCUS.. YES AND NO.. YES because I know the fulfilment of GOD’s promise will come TRUE when HE also has fulfilled the promise of the coming of a MESSIAH.. How many times JESUS was mentioned in the Old testament and the fulfilment came in the New Testament.. Now in the REVELATION, I await until the JUDGEMENT DAY and the KINGDOM OF GOD is accomplished.. then NO, because in a world that continues to breath SIN and where everyone you see are persecuting and laughing out JESUS name, I desperately would need JESUS in my heart to be strong and take courage in my decisions and choices in life.. GOD knows my vulnerability and he wants me to get EQUIPT in any THIEF that will get in the way of my purpose.. That’s when it will lead us to the second lesson which is..

2. FOCUS on the GREAT COMMISSION.

Some Christians or maybe some non-believers would seem to keep quiet about SPIRITUAL issues.. knowing that the world is full of persecutions to people who talks about religion. Some has the tendency to SHUT their door to SPREAD the word of GOD.. I believe the lesson to be learned from the VERSE 8 where in JESUS mentioned to SERVE GOD and WORSHIP HIM ALONE is that, in order to continue living in YOUR PURPOSE in this WORLD, you must learn how to have a FELLOWSHIP with your brothers and sisters…

FELLOWSHIP has played a very important role of my being a YOUNG CHRISTIAN. FELLOWSHIP has made me grow in FAITH and in SPIRIT.. It has started to equipt me with loving thoughts that I need to share with my own family, friends, and the people around me who all lives in the loving presence of GOD however it is not easy, GOD will continue to CONVICT you and SLOWLY REVEAL himself to you and amazingly, use other people’s lives to REACH YOU..

The GREAT COMMISSION is in Matthew 28:16-20 (NIV)
16Then the eleven disciples went to Galilee, to the mountain where Jesus had told them to go. 17When they saw him, they worshiped him; but some doubted. 18Then Jesus came to them and said, "All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[a] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."

GOD’s glory is not there only for me… My purpose in this life shall continue to be fulfilled if I KNOW HOW TO SHARE GOD’S LOVE to my family, friends, and the people who needs GOD’s grace.

DISCIPLESHIP has been the core discipline and objective in my CHURCH (both in manila and in England). SPREADING the word of GOD and how it has transformed me has been one of the amazing journeys of my FAITH. . Also, it has allowed me to be the PERSON that GOD has prepared me. .

By FELLOWSHIP, you will SERVE GOD.. you grow with HIM by sharing to PEOPLE’s blessings.. People get touched by your spirit and You also get to be blessed by their stories.. the LOVE that GOD the Father has in mind for all His children. Constant fellowship and ministries will be the perfect armour.

This is the PERFECT ARMOUR to stop the ENEMY from pretending to be in AUTHORITY because WE WILL be focused and believing in our FAITH THROUGH JESUS CHRIST.

3. focus on your FAITH ON GOD’S GRACIOUS LOVE ON YOU.

You know your purpose, and you know how to equipt yourself to get to HIS WORDS, BUT ALL OF THESE ARE RESULTS of your FAITH.. As we always say, YOU ARE SAVED BY FAITH ALONE, because faith is not easy to understand.

YOUR FAITH is WITHIN YOU.. It is the one that continues to grow and live in you.. Verse says that Do not put your GOD into a TEST, because once you test GOD, you have probably doubted or lost faith in GOD.. But do not worry to doubt, as the Holy Spirit, continue to guide me, I learned that DOUBTING is a way for you to SEEK GOD even more.. However never lose HIS FAITH on HIM because it would be terrible to go back to the DARKNESS you’ve been before..

I have completely understood that DARKNESS NEVER EXISTED. Fact is it will only exist if you do not let LIGHT SHINE on it.. Imagine the thought that you do not even let a SINGLE LIGHT shine on you.. a LITTLE FAITH in GOD creates a big change in your life, my friend… the LITTLE FAITH I have before has started to AMAZE ME that I could not even STOP it from growing because I just love the fact of KNOWING GOD as an important aspect of my BEING..

GOD’s power is sovereign and his love for you can move mountains just to prove how He is after your best interest. Imagine GOD’s love WILL TRANSFORM YOUR LIFE the way it shall serve GOD's glory,.. Isnt it humbling that GOD shall use your life to show HIS glory? Just like HE has called on MOSES, DAVID, NOAH, JACOB, ABRAHAM.. and JESUS..

OUR little faith has done wonders right in front of your face, so do not let a single SPOT of EVIL marked your face as a beautiful creation of GOD. It may sound a little easy but I know it is extremely hard.. but DO NOT WORRY OF FAILING because that is why JESUS has come to rescue us, he will be your STRENGTH and the faith you have in HIM will reveal itself...

And then it will be revealed, I never thought I would enjoy reading the BIBLE as much as I am doing right now. GOD has blessed me with a lot of IDLE TIME (whenever my husband is at work and Ive finished all the household chores) in order to KNOW JESUS and how much I will need this understanding to be applied with my GROWING FAITH. Praise GOD.

How much more a BIG FAITH can do in your life? UNIMAGINABLE LIFE ON EARTH.. I am not sure how much BIG FAITH you need to have but one thing for sure.. YOU NEVER GET TOO MUCH FROM GOD'S AMAZING GLORY TO GET REVEALED.. HE WILL NEVER CEASE TO AMAZE YOUR FAITH.. HE GOT SO MUCH TO GIVE and I've seen matured Christian who continue to LEARN GOD's ways eventhough the true core of their belief is there, but I've heard their testimonies on how GOD still has an amazing story to show in their lives.. However you need to be careful in being too self-righteous.. once it overwhelmed you, PRAY FOR GOD to grant you HUMILITY as this might be a stronghold for SATAN to work in you.. Know JESUS as your STRENGTH, YOUR OWN REFUGE, YOUR OWN DELIVERER..

GROWING FAITH in JESUS has never been the best moment of my RELATIONSHIP with HIM.. but the fact is, it is NOT EASY to FOLLOW CHRIST.. the ENEMY is out there to destroy US the same way he tried to tempt JESUS.. He will come in different FORMS..


THAT'S WHY I KEEP PUSHING FORWARD TO LIVE MY LIFE through the help of the living HOLY SPIRIT, and the living WORD OF GOD, the BIBLE in order to guide me and support my quest to know God's will and understand GOD's POWER in my life. It has never been the same..

TO GOD BE ALL THIS GLORY.. thank you JESUS on the message you want me to understand.. It will be taken care of..

No comments:

Post a Comment